Returns without prior authorization are not accepted. Contact our Customer Service Department at 888-211-0397 or info@HarveyWoodworking.com or email@example.com to get an authorized return label before returning the merchandise.
Provide original purchase information such as purchase order number, confirmation number, and/or invoice number.
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of the delivery date.
Return Packing Requirements
- All non-defective returns must be in original packaging, unused, and in resalable condition, and are subject to inspection upon its return.
- All items must be shipped back to our address (address will depend on your region). Refer to the website for an address. You must email us the tracking number with your order number in the subject line.
- Please notate your order number on the outside of the package.
Inspection/Repair of Returned Merchandise
- After Harvey receives the returned merchandise, it takes approximately ten (10) business days to inspect and set up your replacement order or refund. It may take slightly longer during extremely busy times.
- Extra time will be required if we repair the merchandise you returned, which applies to ordering replacement parts and performing repairs.
- Refunds will be initiated following a thorough inspection of the returned merchandise.
- In cases where there is no manufacturing defect present in the merchandise, or the defect/damage is remediable, return shipping and handling charges will be deducted from the refund.
- Should a manufacturing defect be identified that cannot be rectified by Harvey, a complete refund will be provided.
- For all other related returns, there are two available methods to receive a refund: (1) Store Credit or (2) Original Payment Method.
- Store Credit Option:
- Returns may qualify for a FULL refund in the form of store credit.
- Please note that store credit is only redeemable at the store where the initial order was made.
- The initial shipping and handling charges are non-refundable when utilizing store credit.
- Original Payment Method:
- Original shipping and handling charges remain non-refundable.
- For non-defective returns, a 5% restocking fee may apply
- All orders paid via credit card will incur a non-refundable 5% online payment processing fee.
- PayPal checkout does not impose a 5% fee for processing online payments.
Please note that returns will not be accepted solely for minor cosmetic damages incurred during freight shipments. At Harvey Industries, we strive to ensure all products arrive in impeccable condition. However, given the nature of shipping, minor cosmetic imperfections may occasionally occur. In such instances where minor cosmetic damage is reported, we will not facilitate a full return of the item. Instead, we are committed to resolving the issue by providing compensation or sending replacement parts as needed to rectify the situation.
**IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ**
- Products returned in used condition cannot be accepted, & credit will be denied.
- Unauthorized Non-Warranty returns may be assessed additional restocking fees.
- In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning, and/or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
- Returned to sender (freight collect), or disposed of without credit issuance, Harvey Industries International is not responsible for additional tools or modifications sold or performed (other than from/by Harvey Industries International). Warranty may be voided upon the addition of such described tools and/or modifications, determined on a case-by-case basis by Harvey Industries International.