To install a saw blade on an Alpha HW110S, you’ll need to use the two supplied wrenches (24mm & 27mm) that comes with the saw.
- Use one wrench to grab onto the arbor shaft and the other wrench to hold the nut.
- Loosen the nut and flange from the arbor. Set those aside and remove the old blade (if replacing or changing blades)
- From there, install new saw blade. Blade MUST be no larger than a 10″ diameter with a 5/8″ arbor.
- Ensure that the blade direction is correct (saw blade tooth needs to be facing forward)
- When reinstalling the flange washer, you may need to remove the pins that are located on the flange washer. In order to do this, use a metric Allen or hex key to remove the pins. Set the pins aside as these are more commonly used by the international market (such as European saw blades).
- From there re-install and tighten the arbor nut. Ensure that the nut is seated in the flange to avoid any issues such as vibration.
- Once everything is secured, turn on the machine to test.
Here is a video for reference: