The G700 dust collector has two (2) methods of controlling the machine:
(1) Manually through the Front Panel (BOP)
(2) Remotely with the Remote Key FOB
- The Front Panel controls and Remote Key FOB operate separately from each other. This means you CANNOT USE BOTH at the same time.
- If the machine is running MANUALLY, then the signal input is coming from the front control panel.
- However, the receiver is a separate control and would normally be in OFF STATE. Switching over to the receiver while the machine is running will cause the machine to stop because it is receiving a signal now from the receiver which is set to OFF state.